CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

How To Make A Cheap Date Look Good ; - )

                   HEY!!! It's my mom and dad's anniversary today!!! Yay!!!
                   So since we don't have very much money right now, he took her to McDonald's...... Here's the twist!!! Before church, we got a bunch of stuff together (silverware, plastic wine glasses, a nice tablecloth, candle, Martenelles, and my guitar). 
                   After church, we had some friends drop us of at McDonald's. (Here's the fun part ;-D) We set up the tablecloth on one of the table's, with the candle, the silverware (on a napkin), and a (decorative) bucket with water in it (for the flowers he was bringing). 
                   When they arrived, they were seated. My brother and sister, who were the waiter and waitress, took there orders, pored some of the martenelle's in there cups, got there drinks, ordered there food and brought it to them!!! 
                   My dad had me play (romantic) music in the background. BUT GET THIS!!! My mom had no idea we were going to do that, so it was a total surprise for her!!! Yes, it was a little embarrassing in front of ALL those people. But it was fun, and worth it in the end!!! Anyways..... I would post pictures if I had them, but I don't. So you get this instead, "How to make a cheap date look good."
- Taylor*

1 comments:

sabrina said...

that's so cute that you guys did that for your parents.