CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

SAY WHAT!!!

Alright, this one is kind of scary, but one of the most amazing things I think has ever happened to me. Anyways, I was working Thursday. I wasn't having a very good day, so I was kind of looking forward to closing. But five minutes to closing, two big groups of people came in (grr). So instead of sweeping and getting ready to close up, I was back in the kitchen doing dishes. So here I am, totally ticked off, and totally angry at the world. I mean, really angry. That's when a voice, clear as day, and louder than my own thoughts, yelled at me, in the back of my head, and said, "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NEGATIVE!" That one sent chills down my spine. It was like God had just hit me over the head with the frying pan I was washing. But in that moment, it made me stop (I mean, it literally made me freeze right where I was) and think. That's when I realized that I had so much to be thankful for! And I was sitting there pouting? I had to take a moment to thank God, and apologize. Immediately after that (literally), my day brightened up. I realized how great the day was actually going. By the end of Thursday, I was amazed at how great my day was. I had to thank God again. So I wanted to say, no mater how bad it seems your day is going today, look for the little blessings, and maybe you'll see that they were the big ones. God Bess!
- Taylor*

0 comments: