CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

"Horton Hears A Who"

                 Hey! I went to the movie theater last night with Bethany. But there really wasn't anything to see (as usual). So we went and saw "Horton Hears A Who", and it turned out better than I thought it would!
                 It was hilarious, and the storyline was pretty good too. I have to say that my favorite part is when the Mayer decide to trust in what he doesn't see. I also like the fact that the Mayer was willing to stand up for what he believed in, under persecution
                 Sound familiar? It reminds me of our everyday christian walks with God. To believe in what we can't see, and to stand up for what we believe in, EVEN WHEN IT HURTS!!!!! The Mayer made a difference in that ONE small town. How much bigger difference can WE make in this whole WORLD!!!!! If all of us stood up for WHAT WE BELIEVED IN, and TRUSTED IN THE ONE LIVING GOD TO MAKE A CHANGE!!!!! I don't know about you, but I think it's time for a change. I hope y'all go see it too, cause it was a cool movie!
- Taylor* Mathew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.....

0 comments: