CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Don't Burn My Burger!!!

                While I was working today, a man came in wanting a burger. He ordered it rare, then went out and sat in the garden. 
                 Per usual, Laura went out to the barbecue to cook the burger. As she was cooking the burger, the grill started to flame up (as usual), and the man started yelling at her, "RARE, I SAID RARE!!!" (not so usual)
                I was impressed that Laura didn't yell back "I know what I'm doing, I've been doing this for 10 years!!!" Although, when the man came back in later Laura did ask, "Was it rare enough for you?"
                Of course it was. 
                Yes, I'm a visual learner, so I love it when God reveals something to me... I realised that I do the same thing. Sometimes I'm sitting there saying, "God, This wasn't apart of the plan!" But God is sitting there saying, "Yes it is, I've been doing this for years, and it's all going to work out the way I planned." Sometimes we need to just shut our mouths, and trust God to cook the burger. I mean, He has been doing it for years...- Taylor* Isaiah 55:11 In the same way, the promise that I make
does not return to me, having accomplished nothing.
No, it is realized as I desire and is fulfilled as I intend."


Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's way cool...so true, sadly. I'm constantly doing stuff like that. It's a good thing that God is patient!