CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

What a DAY!!!!!

I can get on the computer now that I finished the dishes. So I just had to say..... I PAST MY DRIVERS TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We couldn't miss more than 8 (I thought I missed more than that, but I didn't :-), so I past the test!!! BTW, did I mention it's a Saturday?! I had to get up at FIVE IN THE MORNING to get ready for drivers ed., I had to be there at 7:15, and he (the teacher) didn't get there till 7:30 (How annoying is that). So after five hours (of quizzes, short videos, and the final test), I finally pasted!!!!! I guess I still have to do simulators though (aw dang). But I'm almost done. I've made a couple new friends in drivers ed. (pretty cool). Anyways, I'm excited, so I had to tell y'all.... I GTG, I'm going out with Bethany tonight...... BYE!!!!!!!!

- Taylor*

1 comments:

Static Impulse said...

the flie one was awsome yeah smile lol Bethie